Subject: Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-04-17

THANK YOU!! Although some of the clips are cut off a bit, thanks for the
latest voice file. I was just worried that when the new version came out,
Rockbox would lose one of its best features, and a large portion of
its--well, not market--but user base. For all those who are perhaps not as
tech-savvy and/or who aren't on the mailing lists, we need an orderly page
in the wiki, like before, offering downloads for the latest voice files. I
have plenty to share, as well, if I could only see some clear instructions
as to the new way to generate voice clips--not to mention, how to get my
hands on the latest language files.

Grant