Subject: Re: ROMbox on the FM
From: Lee Pilgrim (bagawk_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-08-29

You know, this may be an intersting topic. I have a feeling that the
hardware oin the ondio is mostly the same as in the recorder v2.

I did this one time and found someting very interesting:
-Edit your scramble.c in /tools, and comment out lines 108 to 112
(removes size limit), and run make
-Download recorder v2 firmware from archos
-Descramble it
-Scramble it for your unit (mine is a recroder v1)
-Rolo to it

You will see it says it is an ondio fm at boot time, although the
screen is upside down, and it crashes at boot.