Subject: RE: archos jukebox recorder v2 freezes
From: Mayur M. Patel (
Date: 2004-06-28

J, I don't know if this is the problem but my friend who turned me on to the
Jukebox had the same problem. It seemed to be a drive problem for him
because we took it apart and put in a new drive, and voila! You might try
hooking it up to your computer and running a scandisk or chkdsk on it. It
might work. Good luck!