Subject: RE: Announcement: Rockbox installer for Windows
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-06-27

Insomnia at 10:00 in the morning, Christie? <laugh>. Seriously, though, this
is a great idea. The number of people who don't know, it seems, how to unzip
the whole file, or put the contents of .rockbox in the root of the machine
is astounding. Very nice work. Now if only you could identify which rockbox
model people had, which drive letter it's on, and which computer on the
network it was connected to... <laugh>.
It works well on my original recorder and my player.
        Nice work.
Aman