Subject: Re: cygwin error
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-06-27

>I used to be able to make my own builds of rockbox, but recently, that's
>changed. I don't know why, but I have been receiving this error at the
>end of all my makes:
>
>make[1]: *** [/home/Ross/rockbox/build/rockbox.ucl] Error 1
>make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/Ross/rockbox/apps'
>make: *** [apps] Error 2

Looks like you have a program missing, and at a guess I would say uclpack.exe
But without more of the error message, it can be but a guess :(

>And then none of the rocks that implement greyscale work. If someone
>could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would put a few quid on the fact that you are running cygwin v3.3.1, if
so the greyscale code was broken until yesterday afternoon.

For the record it was not the greyscale code which broke, it was an upgrade
to the optimisations in the compiler which clashed with the optimisations
in the greyscale code ;)

BC