Subject: Re: Discovered a bug...
From: Carsten Tschach (Carsten_at_tschach.com)
Date: 2004-06-21

> Carsten Tschach wrote:
>
> >If you simply put a .mp3-file in the root-directory, play it and then
> >press stop - rockbox return to the directory but wouldn't redraw it.
>
> Doesn't happen to me. How are your "Max files..." settings?

I left them on the default values (400) - does this mean only 400 files
for the whole disk or max. 400 files for a directory? I only have 3
folders and about 10 files in the root-dir.

I just played around a bit more...I also get the device in a stage, where
it displays the directory, but does not react on any F[1-3] keypresses and
also won't start playing .mp3-files.

Okay...I'll try to discover this in the simulator...maybe this is device
depending...BTW...I'm using a V2 Recorder...

Carsten