Subject: Re: Legal Notice Served
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-06-18

Let's see, in 1990 I was operating one of the first commercial ISPs in the
country, dixie.com, on a 33 mhz 386 Interactive Unix pc with 32mb of RAM and
gig of hard drive across two drives (about $3000 worth). That little
machine
drove a T1 and 32 Telebit dial-up lines, mostly feeding news downstream.
Also
supported 3 programmers on that machine. I was the envy of anyone who
mattered

Chortle Chortle...rocker
 Chortle
:-)
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:40:40 -0600, Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

>How about snake.rock?
>back when I could see and was using a Mac SE Snake Bit was my favourite
>game! The good old Mac SE! Using System 5... The for runner of the
>Windows based OS.

Bzzzzt. Wrong answer, but thanks for playing.... The correct answer is
Xerox
PARC's Star.

>Two megs of ram & a 40 gig hard drive. I was the envy of
>all my Amiga pals back in 1990.

Let's see, in 1990 I was operating one of the first commercial ISPs in the
country, dixie.com, on a 33 mhz 386 Interactive Unix pc with 32mb of RAM and
gig of hard drive across two drives (about $3000 worth). That little
machine
drove a T1 and 32 Telebit dial-up lines, mostly feeding news downstream.
Also
supported 3 programmers on that machine. I was the envy of anyone who
mattered
:-)

---
John De Armond