Subject: Re: Speaking of jacks
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-12

rinty wrote:
> There are a number of errors in the comparison table, that is one of
> them. There is indeed a line out jack, but I can't tell you off the
> top of my head which is which, I did it by trial and error, when you
> start to record, you hear the recording through the headphones, which
> tells you that you've got the right jack.

What errors do you mean? I didn't find any and I'm sure it's everybody's
interest to sort them out. The recorder v1 models do not have a line out,
only a headphone jack which can be used as line out. The other three jacks
are digital I/O (top right), dc power (bottom right) and line in (bottom
left).

Andreas