Subject: RE: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools
From: Touillaud Nicolas (
Date: 2004-02-06

Wouahhh... it's hard to express a feeling when you're typing in a foreign
language.. :)
Audio sync is perfect, you did a great job, thank you !!!
I tested Doom and both movies from bio hazard, I saw less artifacts in
Nemises and Tomorrow than in Doom, but they may be simply harder to see.
Did you use the default -play-fps for those two ?
Again, great plugin !