Subject: Need advice with JBR20 shutdown
From: Ofir Carny (Ofir_at_vidius.co.il)
Date: 2004-01-29

Hi,

My non-flashed JBR20 (V1) started misbehaving on me yesterday, it's not
a Rockbox issue, and it's not under warranty. It seems to shutdown a few
seconds into the booting process, probably after accessing the HD (when
I disconnect the HD, it doesn't shutdown - just show an error message),
when charger is plugged in, it charges as usual, but can't be turned on
for more than about a second.

I disassembled it as much as I can without soldering anything out, and
couldn't see anything obvious.

I'll be thankful for any suggestions.

BTW, I couldn't find any JBR disassembly guide in the site, I was sure
there was one somewhere, what did I miss?