Subject: Comprehensive Win32sim patch NOW AVAILABLE
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2003-12-26

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=865851&group_id=44306&atid=439120

http://tinyurl.com/2dt2z

Download win32sim_4-20031225.pat and place in /home/rockbox/source/ then
patch -p1 < win32sim_4-20031225.pat

Many thanks to all those who helped me overcome various hurdles and kept me
otherwise entertained whilst I was banging my head against chunks of it:
earHertz, Midknight2k, Sebulba, Linenberg ...and anyone who should have
been on that list and isn't ...you know who you are :)

Now I have a working simulator ...expect more fun things soon :)

BC

win32sim_4-20031225

What is fixed?
""""""""""""""
o Build support for ALL Archos players
o MAS-3587 specific features
o Radio specific features
o .rock Plugin support
o .rockbox/*.CFG support
o .rockbox/*.WPS support
o .rockbox/*.FNT support
o .rockbox/*.LNG support

What is NOT fixed?
""""""""""""""""""
o Archos _Player_ screen display seems wrong to me.
o Both of these plugins fail with
   "Can't find entry point"
o RVF Video
o CH8 Chip8
o To play Sokoban you will need to create
   .rockbox/sokoban and place the levels.txt file
   in it.

New .rockbox Directory Support
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
o The "archos" directory is now called ".rockbox" for
   logical reasons.
o *.rock files and NOT compiled to ".rockbox/rocks" but
   instead, to the build directory.
   ...this is ONLY for simulation purposes

Browser Root
Browser root is the root directory of the Windows drive
on which cygwin is installed.

==PLEASE==
Report ALL successes and failures with this patch :)