Subject: Re: FM Reflashing
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-12-04

Nathan wrote:
> Problem: When you plug in the charger on the FM, you get a -1% displayed
> while the little dots dance within the battery. Then about 5 minutes later
>
> the display updates to 7% and slowly trickles down to 1%. This activity
> scared me, as far as maybe the battery would flatten, so I decided to
> charge
> while the unit was on which is okay and charges normally - although it is
> hard to know when the battery is fully charged.

Don't worry, I'm pretty shure it does charge, the software can't do anything
to prevent this, the circuit is pure hardware.

I posted before that we can't read the battery level while the disk is
physically off. So I removed this reading within the charging screen for FMs and
V2s. I did that 24 hours ago, so the version with disk off and old charging
screen was on the net for only a few hours, and only before my original FM
reflash posting.
Is that still showing when you update to the latest daily build ucl? In that
case, my detection is not fully working.

Jörg