Subject: Re: FM Reflashing
From: Nathan Gray (sanguination_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-12-03

Jorg wrote:
>This may be a case of my platform checks being too strict. It checks this
>by
>the version number. What does Debug->HW Info give you for the ROM version?
>was prepared to see 1.23 there for FMs, maybe you have a different one?

I see some interesting information in the Debug->HW Info screen.
Here's a text snapshot for completeness: (note I have been flashing for
awhile now)

[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00 <-- This is where 1.23 was expected, right?
Mask: 0x0304
USB: positive
ATA: 0x200,master
PR: negative
Flash: M=BF D=D6
ROM CRC: 0x222F V1

Nathan

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com