Subject: Re: Any news?
From: Christopher Margerison (margerison_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-09-27

Hi Tom,
thanks for the reply.
The problem certainly won't be that the devs don't/wont have access to the
specs and hardware, I understand Archos have offered them both.
It would be a pity (but understandable) if the devs didn't have the
time/enthusiasm to develop for the AV series - I've really appreciated the
time and effort they have put into the recorder/player and been amazed by
what they have achieved. The potential for the AV3x0 to be 'Rockboxed' would
be amazing, especially with the blessing and help of Archos.

Björn/Linus/Daniel don't you agree?! ;-)

Thanks and regards,
Chris Margerison.