Subject: Re: Recording - Harddrive sounds
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2003-09-26

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 26.09.03 16:10:48:

> I've got a Jukebox 20Gig Recorder and when I record from an external
> microphone through line-in, I can hear the harddrive on the recording.
> Has anyone had similar problems?

Yes and if you listen for it closely, you can hear it in any line-in recording.
It's not very loud but it is there.

The only work-around I know is recording digitally. You can for example
connect your microphone to a minidisc-recorder, use it as an
A/D converter and record the digital signal with the jukebox.

Martin

Zwei Mal Platz 1 mit dem jeweils besten Testergebnis! WEB.DE FreeMail
und WEB.DE Club bei Stiftung Warentest! http://f.web.de/?mc=021183