Subject: RE: Here's what went wrong: (was: Flashing my FM killed it :(
From: Gvillo, Mike (MXG_at_dolby.com)
Date: 2003-09-15

What's the mod to fix a bad flash? I screwed up my FM recorder with a bad burn. I'm an electrical engineer with some resources, so lay it on me.

I can't find the original thread. Does this mean there's additional safeties in place to make sure bozos like me don't incorrectly flash our boxes? It's a great project, it's just really screws your day when you lose your mp3 player. I'd like to do the UART mod and reflash the old one before flashing my new one.