Subject: Re: Recording pb on rockbox home compiled...
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-08-25

Sorry for mutiple post, but I was testing the recording with today's
flashed version ( official ucl version ) on my jbr20 it froze after 3min
The today's ajbrec.ajz version in on+F1 ->original firmware -> today's
build, it work good during more than 10 minutes without freezing ( I
normaly stop recording after that )....
I hope that can help....