Subject: where is the fzt849 ?
From: olaf.richter_at_mitsubishi-motors.co.jp
Date: 2003-08-22

I fried my charging circuit (wrong polarity) and am currently getting the
parts to repair it. It was mentioned somewhere else that not only the
MC34063AD, but also sometimes the fzt849 is being fried in the process.
I've been trying to locate this part on my part but couldn't find it so
far. I posted messages on other boards as well, but so far no one could
help me. All the descriptions seemed to refer to a different version or
revision of the board. I have a Jukebox Recorder 20 and the board says
Rev2.1B. Is it on the bottom side of the board ? I didn't disassemble that,
since I don't want to remove the solder points that fix it to the frame if
not necessary. Doe sanyone know where that part is ???