Subject: Re: Some suggestions
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-08-14

d bean wrote:
> - does the sleep timer on the FM recorder still not function correctly?

Define "correctly". But no, it doesn't work the way I would want it to.

> - have the playlist work as a folder ( be able to navigate through it
> and pick specific songs in it)

This is planned.

> - have a wake up timer that will play a specific file at a specific
> volume at a specific time

Also planned.

> - can you record from the radio on the fm recorder? I remember that the
> archos software could.

No we can't, not from the radion screen. You can, however, leave the
radio screen with ON, go to the recording screen and select "Line In" as
the source.

> Also, I bought my FM recorder on ebay and a little while ago I opened it
> up and found that it had a 1100 mA 4,2 V Archos Jukebox Multimedia
> battery in it. What do you think of this? What should I do?

It is most definitely a battery pack consisting of 2 1100mAh batteries,
i.e 2200 mAh.

Linus