Subject: Re: JBR 15 for $160 at Fry's
From: Nanker Phelg (
Date: 2003-08-08

SKU - 3699265

As the original post stated, it is advertised in the newspaper for all Dallas area Fry's.

Good luck.

---- Begin Original Message ----

Do you have any more info on this? Like an SKU or a specific store location?
The JBR isn't on their online store. I'd like to know the details before I
start calling around.

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:03:12 -0500, "Nanker Phelg" <>

>I realize that most people on this list already have an Archos product, but the Dallas area Fry's are advertising the JBR 15 for $160 this weekend. I picked one up there a few weeks ago for this price, and for a 15GB USB 2.0 player, I thought it was a great deal (after installing Rockbox).

---- End Original Message ----

Composed by sacbeemail.
Get Your Free E-mail at . Or visit Northern California's premiere news and information website at .