Subject: Can't flash with homemade build ! rocks pb too
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-08-04

I've got the same pb every time I try to flash with home made
rockbox.ucl I've got that error with red led flashing I09:CPUAdrEr at
091F846C when I try to flash after passing the step 1 ( after pressing
F1 ).
I think the pb come from something wrong in the compilation because
lot's of rocks work but othelo.rock/jackpot.rock doesn't work with
message : inserted 256 track()
And I try to flash with my homemade ucl from today's cvs with the
rockbox_flash.rock from today's build and it worked perfectly !
I have done step by step the do it yourself instruction to made a
crosscompiler...
soft versions :
gcc 3.2.2
gdb 5.3