Subject: Testers for extended battery life patch
From: TP Diffenbach (
Date: 2003-07-29

So far the follow persons have agreed to test. This list includes only those who have explicitly expressed an interest in testing.

For those for whom I have not indicated a battery type, or where the model, battery type, name, or email address is incorrect, as indicated, please correct me.

So far no owners of players/studios have indicated interest in testing, so I appeal to owners of players/studios to participate. Since I have an FM, which is similar to a recorder, writing code for players is more difficult for lack of anything to test against. At least one other FM owner would be good as well.

Model: Battery: Name: email:
FMR20 LIon Dr. Joel Blaiberg

JBR208mb ? J÷rg

JBR20 ? John Stevenson