Subject: Re: Re[2]: Battery patch
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-04-26

Johan Vromans said:
> "Mike Holden" <> writes:
>> Your wish is my command!
>> Patch is at
> Seeing the number at the bottom (recorder) I would wonder what is
> stands for. Maybe prefix it with the (graphical) battery symbol?

I did consider putting a label before it like:

Runtime: 2h10m

but decided against it because of limited space on the player screen. I
could add a label and scroll the line, but I didn't like the look of that
either! (the label above would fit on the recorder screen ok).

I think the battery icon would be confusing, but could be persuaded!

What do people think?

P.S. I made a small change to update the screen correctly following the
changes in status.c - the screen wasn't updated correctly after removing
the usb or power cable, until the clock changed! Updated patch file with
this change only is now at the above URL.

Mike Holden