Subject: Re: Re[2]: Battery patch
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-04-26

Johan Vromans said:
> "Mike Holden" <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net> writes:
>
>> Your wish is my command!
>> Patch is at http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox/patches/battery.diff
>
> Seeing the number at the bottom (recorder) I would wonder what is
> stands for. Maybe prefix it with the (graphical) battery symbol?

I did consider putting a label before it like:

Runtime: 2h10m

but decided against it because of limited space on the player screen. I
could add a label and scroll the line, but I didn't like the look of that
either! (the label above would fit on the recorder screen ok).

I think the battery icon would be confusing, but could be persuaded!

What do people think?

P.S. I made a small change to update the screen correctly following the
changes in status.c - the screen wasn't updated correctly after removing
the usb or power cable, until the clock changed! Updated patch file with
this change only is now at the above URL.

--
Mike Holden