Subject: Who needs the F3 menu?
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-20

no offense, just a kind of poll:

Is anybody using the F3 option so frequently that these need their own
button? I understand F2, but F3...

I double-checked the options under F2 and F3. All of them can be set as well
somewhere in the main (F1) menu tree, except for the scroll bar and status
bar toggle. In my local sources I have now added those 2 options to the
display menu. Is there any objection in committing these little changes? It is more
consistent if all options are accessible with F1, versus F2 and F3 being
some short cut, maybe customizable in future.

It is laying ground to use F3 and maybe F2 for something else in personal
builds. I for example work on the car CD changer emulation, would like a button
to compose my virtual magazine with the directories/playlist under the
cursor when pressing F3. Other people have other favorites...

Jörg