Subject: Re: FM SPDIF Findings..
From: Gonz (gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk)
Date: 2003-04-19

HI Mike, i read the same too, but this is the mail i received from archos 2
days ago....
I sent them a mail back regarding the advertised spdif output, see what they
say if anything..
I tryed to see if there was spdif being sent out but it would appear that
they are right in saying that there isint..
Maybe its where they copy sections of text from earlier manuals from earlier
player / recorders for the new stuff and they mistakenly left it in?
l'll read those docs you posted..
Cheers
Gonz