Subject: rec-prob with CVS030409 ajbr20
From: Jörg C. Pochmann (jcpochmann_at_web.de)
Date: 2003-04-15

Hi,
just tested recording on yesterdays rehearsal with CVS030409 on ajbr20

Recorded Q5/44.1/mono/mic

The resulting files play on the recorder correctly but on windows/musicmatch, mplayer+
or c-mediaplayer they are much too fast (I seem to have recorded mickey mouses)

What happened here, what can I do from rockbox to correct that?
mp3DirectCut can't handle them. Is it true, that the program MP3FIXER 0.4 (or any
other) can fix the files in that case? (I need them)

I missed functionality although its very intuitive so far:

* Skipping to next file while recording to record live-tracks without gap.
ArchOS allows this by pressing ff.

* Pausing while recording
ArchOS allows this by pressing F1 to toggle pause.

Good work, keep going!

Jörg