Subject: Re: Rockbox manual
From: Eric Woudenberg, Minidisc.org Editor (minidisc_at_zoot.minidisc.org)
Date: 2003-04-09

Hi Jose,

>A few days later, but i've nearly finished Rockbox manual. I only have to
>change 3 snapshots (While recording screen, Recording F2 and Recording F3)
>This manual is available at:
>http://usuarios.lycos.es/delecami/Rockbox-manual.pdf

Wonderful! Good work, I was wondering about whether a manual existed.

Comments:

1) Running it through a spell checker would be good
   (e.g. License is spelled incorrectly as "Licence")

2) Perhaps the game(s) could be moved into an appendix -- they take up
   considerable space in the middle of a document that is intended to
   explain the basic functioning of the device.

3) Section 6.4.2 is referenced in the manual but appears to be missing.

>I hope you like the manual.

It's lovely, thanks!

Rick