Subject: Re: Re: Crash
From: Dirk A. Vahlsing (diava_at_web.de)
Date: 2003-04-09

> "Mike Holden" <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net> writes:
>
> > Rockbox DOES display the battery level during USB sessions, and has done
> > for some time now. No patch needed.
>
> Almost.
> But if it is charging, it displays the flashing charging battery symbols
> (flashing empty, 1/3, 2/3, full). If I understand the patch correctly,
> it would still display the exact charge level, and blink the charging
> symbol (the small plug) instead.
>
> -- Johan

You understood it correctly!

I was planning to release an 'official' update of that patch as soon as RB 2.0 is out. Since there seemed to be not that much interest, I didn't update the patch any more.

Dirk
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101