Subject: RE: [OT] ripper -> mp3 software
From: Warren 'Llama' Ernst (warren_at_warrenernst.com)
Date: 2003-02-28

Well,

You said that a Win32 option was fine, and actually, the MusicMatch Jukebox
software that came with the Recorder (that IS what you have, right?) works
great. The version/serial number gets automatically upgraded to version 7.5
Pro. On my PC with a 48x Yahama F1CDRW drive, it collects CDDB track,
artist, and album names and rips the whole CD into MP3's in about 2 or 3
minutes, with speeds ranging from 12x to 40x, depending on the track.

-Warr