Subject: RE: help with MP3s please, WPS not very useful like this...
From: Matias Orchard (m_at_dot2day.com)
Date: 2003-02-23

here there's a file; I can read all the information for v1, but Rockbox
cannot read the [Artist] field.

http://dot2day.com/01%20Another%20Day%20in%20Paradise.mp3

(an old and large file, but anyway....)

I'm now trying to figure how to use Tag&Rename to batch process all the
files and take the v1 info and copy into v2 tags!

thanks,

Matias O
m_at_dot2day.com