Subject: Re: Blind mode
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-02-07

What exactly do you want this single button to do?

You could, for instance, create a playlist, name it 1.m3u so it ends up at
the top of the root, and then all you need to do is turn on and hit play. I
know, technically that's two buttons but... :)

I had visions of a "Fisher-Price MP3 Jukebox" when I read your post. Big,
all yellow plastic housing with a big red button on top. :)

Then I found it and it has EIGHT buttons and a power switch! (image
attached) :o)