Subject: Re: Language file compilation : why doesn't it work ?
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-02-06

You can't. You need to recompile because of the way the languages a built
in.

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Fred wrote:

> I thought the language file handling was modular, and that it replaced the
> original lang ressource in the ram by the strings found in the lang file
..

Thank you Björn ;)
I fixed this little problem ... but I'd like to know : how can you unload a
language file ? I mean, come back to the firmware-included language file,
without having to reset the whole settings and/or delete the language file ?

Fred

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"How it infuriates a bigot, when he is forced to drag
 out his dark convictions"
        - Logan Pearsall Smith