Subject: Re: Problems with 60GB Toshiba HD -- solved
From: Owen Kalau (
Date: 2003-02-04

Aw, man. I wish I would have heard about this before I returned my
40gig Toshiba for a more expensive IBM...I guess this is the answer to the
problem I was having last month. The odd thing is that there are some
among us that are using the toshiba drives successfully...

Thanks, I may go for a toshiba when I upgrade next. ;)