Subject: Re: A Rom that works for the FM Recorder ...
From: Fred (
Date: 2003-02-04

I have found how to make a patch file, now I have merged some new patches to
the source, new games and features that you'll surely enjoy ;)

I distribute the whole patch file on my website, and the compiled sources.
As it's a bit difficult to get all those patches working on the same source,
I'd like to centralize all the patches that I've tested and that should
work, merge them into a big, compatible patch file and publish the binaries.

The root folder :
The diff file :
For the recorder :
For the FM :

I included the Chip8 and Star game, which need external files.
For the Star game, please put this txt file on the disk's root :
For the Chip8 emulator, you should get the zip there and unzip the .ch8
files included in the build/archos subfolder to your disk.

Have fun ;)