Subject: How can I build the Simulator target under MinGW?
From: rockbox_at_diffenbach.org
Date: 2003-02-02

> AFAIK, it isn't possible without hands-on fiddling. The only way to build
the
> sim on Windows is currently the MSVC way.

MSVC = Microsoft Visual C?

Does this mean it's not been built using MinGW?

I've managed to build the simulator using MinGW; if you meant that this has
not been done, I'd be happy to write up instructions for doing it.
Otherwise, I misunderstood you, and should have asked where to find those
instructions.

Speaking of which, any guides to using the simulator?

Thanks,
--Tom