Subject: RE: Some questions
From: Ed Wilson (ed.wilson_at_cedalion.co.uk)
Date: 2003-01-30

Thanks. Is there a way to get around this though ?

[Menu option to follow playlists set to Yes]
Playing 4000 song playlist..
Song starts that I want to delete
Press On to navigate to file
Press On+Play
Select Delete
Confirm

Player has now enqueued the folder that I deleted the file from and I
have lost my place in the 4000-song playlist :( Its also not a very easy
thing to do while driving.

Ed