Subject: Re: Creating playlists internally. Why?
From: Michael Hopper (
Date: 2003-01-28

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Michael Hopper wrote:
> > Without too many flames, could someone please explain to me the need for
> > wanting to create playlists internally via the Rockbox software?
> It will for example enable us to play selected directories "recursively",
> which won't be possible otherwise.

Then this is where I'm confused I guess. My current m3u playlists,
created externally, have recursive directories now, none more than three
deep, and I haven't any problems loading them.

Maybe I've been working too hard and my brain is clouded today, but I
just don't see it. If you could please bear with me and maybe give an
example of what you mean?