Subject: Battery problem symptoms.
From: BoD (BoD_at_JRAF.org)
Date: 2003-01-13

Hi,
I just wanted to share the experience I had with my ajbr20. Recently it
started to have this behaviour:
. rebooting when I press any button (while listening to music or not,
sometimes even DURING booting);
. rebooting while listening to music and walking;
. rebooting :)
. "cpu error" (or something like that) message while listening to music
(need to manually reboot after that).

I thought my unit had an hardware problem but I noticed that these problems
did not occur when the batteries have just been recharged. So I concluded
it's a battery problem and bought brand new NiMh 1800mA batteries, and now
the problems are gone.

So I guess the conclusion is: if your unit reboots very frequently => don't
panic :) It may be a battery problem.

BoD