Subject: Re: Re[4]: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-664842 ] Battery % and Time Left on USB screen
From: Scrambler (thescrambler0_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-01-09

Hi. I was the one who originally posted request
664842. Sorry for not signing it.

I was just using the build hardeeps made last night to
fix the USB status screen. Using the battery, I had
it plugged into the USB for about 1.5 hours. At the
end it showed 3 bars of power. I then disconnected it
and went into the Info menu and it showed I had 80%
left. I then turned it off then back on, and then it
showed 2 bars and Info said I had 56% left.

I now downloaded the DB 20030109 and turned it on,
then it said 91%. Then off&on and it said 63%. Then
again and it said 86%. Off&on again, now it says 59%.
Now sitting here, it went from 60, 61, 62, 63% all
about every minute. Turned if off for a minute then
back on, now it says 78%. Letting it sit in the Info
display, it slowly went up to 83% and maybe more if I
let it sit for longer.

Is this normal? Or just a weak battery? It's a new
unit.

Tom (AJS20 - fm v5.08)