Subject: RE: Line-In on Studio
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-21

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:04:54 -0400, John Wood wrote:
> Strange... hardly seems worth having the feature at all?

Some people actually do find as good use for that feature. If you
have only one Aux input on your stereo, where you already have for
example your computer connected, you can connect the Jukebox to the
Aux input and the computer to the Line-In jack.

That way you can still listen to the computer sounds while listening
to mP3's.

Other than that, I can't find a use for it. One day I might build a
hands-free adapter for my mobile phone, so I can hear my phone
ringing when I'm listening to music...

--
Linus Nielsen Feltzing, linus_at_haxx.se on 2002-08-21