Subject: SH1 Cross-Compiler Win32 Cygwin build
From: Justin Heiner (
Date: 2002-08-07

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got a build of the SH1 Cross
Compiler Binaries (Cygwin) available to download. This might save some people
some time. I think that it will work with anyone who has a full install of
Cygwin. I'm not exactly sure what the dependencies are.

The instructions for installing this are roughly the same as with the *nix
version. Just extract it in a folder called sh1 in your home folder (ie:
/home/merwin/sh1). Add /home/username/sh1 to your path and boom, compiler
available (Hopefully).

Do You Yahoo!?